When banks say NO, we say YES!
Small & Medium Business Financing is a science and art, which we perfected through our many years of experience and professional knowledge. We are well connected to many reliable financing sources in Canada & USA and are in a position to procure fast the required financing.
Traditional financing sources like banks avoid short term and small amount business finance, as they don’t attract enough revenue to cover the cost of doing business. But for certain alternative/private lenders focused on small business will be able to provide many different small business funding options, which we could make it tailored to your need. This helps to grow and prosper both, the lender & the borrower alike.
Multiple options for you to click & get your money ! Grow your business through us !!
- Business Term Loan
- Refinancing a Business Loan
- Business Line of Credit
- Working Capital
- Flexible funding Option
- Merchant Cash Advance
And any other on request ………
Main areas of request received are:
1. To open a new business or buy-out an existing one
2. Businesses looking to open in another location
3. For purchase of equipment, furniture, supplies or new inventory
4. To upgrade to new technology or for advertising & marketing to fuel growth and revenue
5. For renovation & expansion of business
6.. Need for additional cash-flow during seasonal rush or slowdown
7. For additional working capital
Business Term Loan $ 5,000 to $ 500,000
Due to our years of experience & knowledge it’s quick and easy to get within a few days, the Secured or Unsecured (no collateral) Loan for a fixed term period. Variety of options available to choose from and we’ll work with you to obtain a loan tailored to your need.
Many businesses funding requirement differs and therefore we request to send us your specific need in the short form provided to do the needful, at no cost or obligation.
Refinancing a Business Loan
Any amount can be doneReplace the existing business loan with a new one, usually a higher amount, that pays off the old outstanding. By this exercise, the new loan will have better terms and improve the financial management of the business. Also improves the credit worthiness of the business.
- May help to get better interest rate
- More extended term to repay
- Additional amount received to improve cash-flow
- Help to maintain credit standing & better financial management
Business Line of Credit $ 5,000 to $ 300,000
This gives access to working capital with flexible operation, without having a term loan.
With a business line of credit, can draw as maximum or as little as needed. Without exceeding the limit, have the flexibility to draw and repay as many times, like operating a bank’s current account; as long as the business performs the same way or better than the time the business line of credit was approved.
- With minimal documentation & less hassle can get Business LoC from $5,000 to $ $300,000
- Unlimited cash advances till the approved credit limit (no need to reapply)
- Optional loan protection plans to cover payments during financial crises
- Courtesy payment extensions (if there’s a valid reason for insufficient funds)
- No fixed payment amounts and interest is only charged on what been borrowed
- At any time, without penalty, may repay all LoC amount and close the account.
Small business working capital available from $ 5,000 to $ 50,000.
Every business owner understands well the importance of having a working capital funding arrangement in place. It’s like having a battery power pack at hand. This helps the small business to get going in daily operational needs and enable to stay healthy with good credit standing.
Flexible Funding Option $ 5,000 to $ 500,000
This is available on the sale of future account credit or debit receivables. It’s mainly based on daily credit/debit cards sales turnover. Repay a percentage based on daily sales, till the facility outstanding is cleared. The key is, no fixed time period is set to close or exit from this facility without penalty.
Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) $ 3,000 – $ 500,000
Lump-sum capital is exchanged against assessed future sales income of a business. This means the business gets lump-sum working capital now and the financier gets in regular installments (could be on daily basis) a percentage of sales receipts till the purchased future sales amount is paid-off. Fixed or flexible repayment schedule available and there’s no fixed term to pay-off. Of course, the business owner should keep in mind there’ll be reduction in cash-flow during this period of such payment.
Businesses averaging a minimum sales amount of $ 7,500 per month for the last 3 months may qualify for MCA funding, which could be 70 – 120 % of assessed amount. The lump-sum capital amount could be from $3,000 to $ 500,000, dependent on sales volume and need of the business.
As every small & medium business have their own unique requirement, we are unable to list all financing options here and therefore request you to send us your funding need in the short form provided. We will do our best to get you the tailored solution, at no cost or obligation.
You’ll be surprised to experience our fast, efficient service and the competitive terms & rates offered.
INVOICE FINANCING – (Factoring) Account Receivable Financing. $ 1,000 to any amount
Get paid in cash now for all or part of your future payment invoices!
Factoring is simply financing the sales. It is an advance and not a loan. Account receivable factoring is perfect for many growing and established businesses. Account Receivables or Credit Invoices are your most valuable assets. You can provide your customers with asset based funds. It’s easy, systematic and recurring, on establishing the advance flow line. We know how to do it in a professional way and so leave all your factoring needs to us to cash-in your credit invoices, instead of waiting to be paid after 30, 60 or 90 days. You may be able to double your productivity and profits through factoring.
Leave it to us all your problems related to collection of invoice amounts and monitoring settlement on due dates. We have the resources and organized procedural system in place to do all these.
Benefits of factoring are:
- You don’t incur any additional debt
- Addresses immediate cash-flow needs
- Avoid availing additional loan amount and retain your credit status
- Take advantage of early payment discounts with your suppliers
- Stop offering early payment discounts to your customers
- No geographical limits (A factor can have clients in any part of the country)
It’s easy, efficient, systematic, recurring, confidential and legal
And many more ……